Ruma Takiwa

Ruma Takiwa

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Beach Day

Beach Day 2014 on PhotoPeach Beach Day On Tuesday the Middle Syndicate did something fun! Instead of doing school work and doing boring things, the Middle Syndicate went to Tahuna Beach!!! The first activity that I did was non-stop cricket. Jane chose who was a fielder and a batter. I was a fielder first but I had wanted to be a batter. When all the batters had had a turn at batting we swopped over and I became a batter and the batters became fielders. I hit the ball. I tried to trick them by going side to side- it sort of worked because everyone went to the left and only some to the right. Then we swopped and swopped and swopped. I hardly ever caught the ball which made me really upset. I only caught the ball once. Finally the whistle went- I was so puffed. The next thing we did was SANDCASTLES! Mum and I built a sandcastle together. The first time we put down one of the top of the castle it didn’t really work so I kicked it down so hard that I hurt my foot. The second tome we tried it worked. Then I asked some children if I could use some thing that they had and they said ‘yes you can.’ I said ‘thanks’ then we put it down and it worked. I told Mum we needed two feathers and a lot of shells. I put the feathers on top of the castles. I made a footpath out of shells. Pam liked our castles. The next thing we did was SWIMMING! Splash! Splash! Swimming was cold. Jonah, in my group, picked up a shell and it had a crab in it. Jonah told Libby and I and we screamed. I enjoyed Beach Day. By Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment